When this sporty bride asked me to photograph her wedding, I literally squealed with delight… why? Well, for a few reasons…
1) I have known Lisa for at least ten years as we attended college together
2) I knew how much fun it would be photographing in small-town, central MN lake town
3) I was hoping we would incorporate the couple’s love of baseball… challenging/unique/yeahhhh
4) I have had the honor of photographing Lisa’s besties in their weddings over the past few years- and knew EXACTLY what kind of group I was going to work with
5) I could go on forever… but you will see for yourself how photogenic this spunky bride is!
JJ and Lisa fell in love at the diamonds, so it was only appropriate to incorporate their passion in their laid-back wedding photos. Beer, baseball bats, hot summer sun, and a group of hilarious friends and family joined us on the field to capture a few moments of what fills these two lovebirds with joy. To say that was the most fun part of the day is an understatement!!! The couple truly let loose and now they have portraits that truly reflect their personality and style. SO FUN!
Lisa decked her day out with pops of vibrant orange and a cool gray. The funky color scheme was found everywhere from the sweet candy bar, live goldfish and gerber daisy centerpieces, satin ribbons, coordinating Converse shoes fashioned by the men, and of course her delicate cupcake tower. YUM! Besides the amazingly unique color scheme and attention to detail — it was hard not to feel the energy between these two… J.J. could not keep his hands off his sexy bride. Their love and attraction to each other made my job crazy fun and sometimes I just had to laugh at his persistent affection to his new bride. I hope her frisky “Jalepeno” continues to shower her with love and kisses for the next 50 years! Cheers to you lovebirds!!!